All New and Returning Students Must Register
All new and returning students must register for the upcoming school year on Infinite Campus. If you need an Infinite Campus Portal Login, or need your password reset please see Mrs. Skelly in the main office.
Transcripts, Report Card, or withdrawal papers from previous school
Parent's or Guardian's photo ID
Notarized Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
One Proof of Residence: Recent Electric, Water, or Gas Bill, OR a Mortgage Contract, a Mortgage Statement, or a Signed Rental Agreement
If you are NEW to the Clark County School District, you ALSO need:
Student's original birth certificate, or U.S. passport
Student's Immunization Record
Items that are Not Accepted for Proof of Residence are a Driver's License, or a Cable or Telephone Bill
Student's Immunization Records Must Show that the Following Series of Immunizations have been Completed or Started:
- Four DPT vaccinations (but one more if last dose was given before 4th birthday)
- Three polio does (but one more if last dose was given before 4th birthday)
- Two MMR vaccinations (one dose must be given on or after the 1st birthday)
- A child enrolling in 7th-12th grade is required to have the Bordetella Pertussis vaccine ("T-dap")
- The child must receive at least one dose of a Bordetella Pertussis-containing vaccine after age 10
- Two Hepatitis A shots (2nd dose must be given at least 6 months after the 1st dose)
- Three Hepatitis B shots (must have a minimum of 4 months between 1st and 3rd dose)
- Two chicken pox (Varicella) shot (must be given at 12 months of age or older; 2 doses required one month apart for children receiving first dose on or after age 13 years). Physician verification required if student has had the chicken pox disease.
2017-2018 NEW IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENT
7th Graders: A child enrolling in seventh grade in Nevada public or private school after June 30th 2017 must receive an Immunization against Neisseria meningitides(meningitis) in the form of a quadrivalent meningococcal conjugate vaccine(MCV4). The Child must receive at least one dose of the MCV4 on or after age 10. This new requirement DOES NOT APPLY to students that have enrolled in a CCSD school before July 1st 2009. Students past 7th grade will be grandfathered in. HOWEVER, students that are entering the Clark County School District for the first time between 8th-12th grade will be required to have the meningitis vaccine.
Please make sure that if you have moved, you update the address we have on file for you. If you do not update your address, we won't be able to mail you important information.
If you have any questions, contact the LHS Registrar:
Phone: 702-799-2270, ext: 4065